Welcome to my web page!

My name is Josefina Echeveste, and I am a fashion lover. I made this blog to show what I think people should wear. I want to be a fashion designer, here I'm going to show my idea of fashion, hope you like it.


1.31.2011

Des yeux glasses.











I believe that sunglasses are very trendy but they don't let other people see one of the most important things of you (your eyes). That's why I created "Des yeux glasses" These are very trendy glasses and at the same time other people can see how wonderful your eyes can be. They are not on the market yet, but you can make your own "Des yeux glasses" with the shape and colour that you want. Try it, you will be fascinated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

la verdad lo unico q pusiste en el blog que no sea una mierda muy bienn aplausos

Josefina Echeveste said...

Que bueno tengo un seguidor que aunque no le guste mi blog mira todas las entradas!!!!!

Anonymous said...

joseee sos lo mas a mi si me gusta tu blog es lo mass no soy una envidiosa como el anonimo ese q te critica todo el tiempo TE RE BANCO

RENATTA