Welcome to my web page!

My name is Josefina Echeveste, and I am a fashion lover. I made this blog to show what I think people should wear. I want to be a fashion designer, here I'm going to show my idea of fashion, hope you like it.


9.04.2010

Chanel


Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel (1883-1971). For she is a fashion idol! When I hear her name, to my mind comes a picture of attractive young woman in black suit with a string of pearls and in this wear she made a revolution in world’s fashion! She created not only fashionable and immortal suits, ageless “little black dress” (that was introduced in 1926) and perfume Channel № 5, she made women believe that they can live their own lives, they can be independent and wear clothes according to their own preferences.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love coco chanel!!!